Features of the YS Park 132 Extra Long Tail Comb
Similar to the 102 Tail Comb, it has the same features but benefits stylists who use wider hair foil paper. The metal end is about 4.84 inches long.
- YS Park Gradual Decreasing Pitch (GDP)
- The spacing between each tooth is gradually narrowed by 1/100 mm from the previous tooth, creating equal tension through the entire length of the comb in a single stroke
- Parting Head
- Provides a shortened first tooth of the comb which enables the user to gather hair quickly
- Strong and Durable Teeth
- Supple Holes on Body Allow Flexibility
- Integrated Tape-Line - Measuring Device
- Heat resistant up to 220 C (428 F)
Smooth yet strong, the YS Park 132 Tail Comb is made from ultem-plastic to be durable, flexible, and heat resistant.
Specially sized to suit all cutting needs; a faster cut means an increase in productivity.
With a super light body, the handles comfort grip is engineered with air holes built-in to allow great flexibility, providing stylists incredible control over every stroke. Comfort tactile grip, dimpled for an organic feel, the YS Park 132 Tail Comb is undeniably created strictly for the elite.