Sorry, this product is no longer available for purchase.
Please consider the the Etaro CR-575 Scissors as an alternative.
The CR series is a very comfortable, medium weight scissor with a sculptured permanent finger rest. The ergonomically correct offset handle with cutaway thumb hole provides freedom without sacrificing support. This design allows stylists to effortlessly pivot the scissor to an unlimited number of hand positions and cutting angles with maximum stability. -The integrated crane shaped handle enables stylists to keep their elbow in a relaxed, natural position while cutting. The extra wide pivot area ensures smooth cutting action and power.
- Hikari Precision Convex Edge
- super high grade Japanese steel
- offset handle
- sculptured permanent finger rest
- cut away anatomic thumb hole
- crane handle design for relaxed elbow position
- decorative blue faux crystal cap on front
- click key tension adjustment on rear
- extra wide pivot for smooth cutting action
- medium weight handle design
- blade length (tip to pivot) = 2.0"
- overall length (tip to end of longest handle) = 5 1/4"